Friday, August 3, 2012

TYKAI Invulnerable TYKAI

"Enigmatic, possibly. Creative, definitely."
[Listening to Toni Braxton- Secrets]
I am sooooo ready for TYKAI profits to be my primary source of income. This dual life as LORD TYKAI part-time & MANUEL DANIELS part-time is exhausting. A man with a goal...a lover with ambition...equals a calling. My discipline. Out of fairness for my "day job"*see high sarcasm* I don't promote anything TYKAI. People seek me out for fashion advice. With modesty, I reply " This pairs well with...", "Why don't you step out of your comfort zone and try...", "If you wear this, Everytime you will look stunning", "My, aren't we just a vision of beauty." THEN COMES---TENSION. Not from clients, from the team. Several times over. What happened to teamwork? What happened to integrity? What happened to the Golden Rule-Do unto others as you like done unto you? I try to be "low-key", yet I am propelled into the light. Do you punish talent or do you nurture it? Maybe this trajectory is in place so that as my company grows, I will treat TYKAIANS with the UTMOST love and appreciation. A non-discriminatory, creatively euphoric, styling, design, and community outreach firm.
Embrace Yourself.
Share Love.
FASHIONABLE KISSES,
LRD | TKI

No comments:

Post a Comment