Friday, August 3, 2012

TYKAI 4GLO-Memorial/Support

Gloria said "You went all the way to the worldwide Louis Vuitton flagship store in Paris and you didn't bring me back a bag?"
With doe-eyed ambition, I replied "When I return, I'll put it on the TYKAI company expense card."
I remember my grandmother's spirit guiding and helping me after she passed. Her regal spirit of meekness coming over me [and in my opinion, giving me the courage to open doors that once I had only dreamed]. I am seeing Antoine take on those enlightened traits of his grandmother. He's recognizing them and I believe it's helping comfort him. The TRUEST LEGACY is knowing that parts of her reside in him. All weekend has been about GLOwing. Gift giving, smiles, hugs, love, flowers, and shine ;-)
WhirlyDome.GerTea.EarthyEffervescense.Sunbathe.Barbecue.QuietDesignerLabels.GloriasGloriousRepass.


No comments:

Post a Comment