Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Happy Summer. I Love You.


As the season of solstice approaches (although Summer has unofficially kicked off), I have decided to start my blog...YAY!!! An artist is like a wardrobe. He/ she must access one's self then STYLISHLY expand to fit their current needs. Right now, Lord Tykai loves skirts. No, I'm not cross dressing (I got through that phase when I was a teen sneaking into clubs or hanging out with crowds much older than myself). I enjoy being a man and this is my interpretation of what a modern man is. There are those who choose to live in the confines of society for a sense of security or acceptance; Then, there are those who embrace who they are without question. It's not not saying that one is greater or less than the other...It's just saying LIVE HAPPILY in whomever you choose to be. I could deliver a poignant speech on how happy I am or how amazing life and living it is, but instead, I'll let the photos do the talking. Allow the excerpts from Christian D. Larson's Optimist Creed to inspire and motivate you.
Fashionable Kisses. 
Embrace Yourself. Share Love. 
LORD TYKAI



No comments:

Post a Comment